Welcome to the RHLUG Wiki! We blocked account creation because of spam, so just ask someone in LUG if you want an account.
If you want to talk, join our Telegram group at https://t.me/rhlug.
To accommodate everyone's schedule and to help make the club more interesting for everyone (because Rose doesn't give you very much free time outside of class), club meetings are open hours, like the Rose Tech Radio Club (in case you aren't familiar).
Basically, if you show up any time during the meeting hours, it counts as attendance. All club officers should stay the whole meeting.
2018-2019 Winter Quarter
There are no official club meetings during finals week or Winter break.
Locations may change at any time. Join the Telegram group to be notified of these changes immediately. They will also be posted here by adding a * next to the new day/time/location of the meeting. Possible future changes will be indicated using **.
- Week 7*: Mon Jan 21, 2019, 6:30-7:30pm EST, Olin O169
- Week 8** (Officer Elections Week): Mon Jan 28, 2019 (day subject to change, but will be during Week 8), 6:30-7:30pm EST, Olin O169
- Week 10: Mon Feb 11, 2019, 6:30-7:30pm EST, Olin O169
- The officers could not come to the 6th week meeting, and not many people could come, so it has been rescheduled. The day of the meeting was decided by a poll in the Telegram chat. 4 people voted for next Monday, 1/21. One of the officers is able to go to that meeting.
- This is a very important meeting. If not enough people are able to come on that day, the meeting date where the officer elections happen may be rescheduled using another poll, pushed out sometime during 7th week after the Week 7 meeting. According to the Constitution, elections must be held during "the regular meeting" of 8th week.
Last year, not enough people came to the elections, so there were not enough potential officers that year. To make sure that active members and other people can participate in voting and potentially become officers, the elections may possibly be held on a different day 8th week, but to ensure consistency with previous meetings, at the same meeting time (6:30pm-7:30pm EST).
Please see the Telegram chat for the most up-to-date details.
(Usual official meeting day of week/time/location unless a change is announced in the Telegram Group: All Mondays during even weeks (week 2, 4, etc., we start from the first Monday and count that as week 1) from 6:30pm-7:30pm EST/EDT (depending on Daylight Savings Time conditions) in Olin O169. Locations may change.)
For information on what we did in previous meetings, see the Meeting Minutes page.